There are a number of things you can edit in a matter from changing the name of the matter to adding restricted access. This article will walk you through how to do that.
- First, you will need to open the matter that you want to edit.
- Next, click on the 'i' icon next to the title of the matter
- Click "Edit"
- In the Edit Matter Properties screen you can edit the following:
- The title of the matter
- The matter icon
- The file reference
- Who the matter is assigned to
- The status of the matter
- Add a banner (Here you can add an important message and it will show across the top of the matter)
- Restrict access ( turn this to "on" and you can add users that you want to have access to the matter and it will restrict everyone else from the matter).
- Once you have made all the changes required click the "Save" button.