Use a help desk login for logging and tracking Actionstep support requests.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
How to create a login
- Begin by entering in your name and email address and completing the CAPTCHA at this link.
- Click the link in the verification email sent to the address just registered (this may be in your spam!).
- Create a password, and you're all set.
How to log a request
- After logging into your help desk account, click "Submit a ticket" at this link.
- Select your question type under "I need to..." to view the form applicable to your question.
- Fill in all fields (required fields are marked with a red asterisk). The more detail provided the faster we'll be able to help.
- Submit your ticket.
|TIP: If reporting an issue with Actionstep or asking a question about product functionality, add a screen recording with the green "Record my screen" button to help provide more detail to the support team.|
How to view ticket status
- After a ticket has been submitted, you can use the "Tickets" tab at the top of the help desk (at this link) to view your submitted tickets.
- Change the status to view tickets at different points in the support process.
- Tickets in status "Open or Pending" are currently active, while tickets "Resolved or Closed" are complete.
- If a ticket has been resolved or closed and you feel this is in error, please submit a new ticket.
Can I still submit support requests via email?
No. We are now requiring use of the ticket submission form for all support requests. Use of the ticket submission form allows us to quickly sort and triage requests, getting faster and more complete answers to you, reducing the number of emails needed to get to resolution.
Do I have to have a login to submit a request?
Why do I have to fill out all of these fields? Don't you have this information already?
Yes and no. We ask for this information up front to reduce the number of emails that need to go back and forth before we're able to offer a solution, resolution, or answer. While we don't currently have the help desk tied into Actionstep to pull information directly from your system, that is on our roadmap and we're excited about future iterations of our new help desk system.