Actionstep's integration with DocuSign makes it easier than ever to get letters and other documents signed by clients, directly from a matter.
In order to connect your Actionstep to Docusign you must first set up a DocuSign Account and follow the steps below:
- In Actionstep, navigate to the Integrations page:
- Click the Enable button
- Click Save
- Login to your Docusign account.
Connect your DocuSign login to your Actionstep profile
Once you have enabled the integration you then need to connect your own Actionstep profile to DocuSign.
- Click on your name on the top right of your screen
- Scroll down to the DocuSign section and click on "Connect"
- You will then be taken to the DocuSign login screen to connect your account.
- Click Save.
Sending a Document
- In the documents for a matter, select the document you want to send. You can select multiple documents (DocuSign’s maximum file size is 25 MB and 2,000 pages).
- Click “Send for Signing” option in either the document actions, or by right-clicking on the selected document.
- You will be prompted to select which parties from the matter you want to sign the Document. You can select multiple parties.
- Click "Continue"
- You will be navigated to the DocuSign website to place signature blocks for signees, set a signing order and to utilise any other DocuSign features. (https://support.docusign.com/en/home )
- Click "Send"
- Once the document has been sent, you will be taken back to the matter home page in Actionstep.
- All documents sent from DocuSign will be stored within DocuSign. When the document has been signed, you will receive an email with the signed document attached. You can then either add this to the matter using the Actionstep Add-in or by uploading the attachment to a matter’s documents directly.
Q. I have set up templates in my Docusign account. When arranging Docusign from AS, would I be able to use the Docusign templates?
A. Yes you can.
Q. Can you edit customized message to the recipient?
A. Yes definitely
- Document Templates
- Generating Documents from Templates