In this article, you will learn how to add/change your business logo that can be displayed in various documents generated within the system.
Uploading Your Logo
- Click on the Admin button at the top right of your Action page.
- Select the General settings tile.
- Head to the Business logo section.
- Click on the Choose an image button to upload your logo.
- Click Save.
|TIP: Because this image is used when generating documents, it should be at a high resolution. The uploaded file will be resized to a maximum of 1,000 x 1,000 pixels.|
Q. My logo looks really big on my templates, how do I resize it?
A. To control what size the image appears on the document you are able to add 'width' and 'height' options onto the field. So to make your logo appear with a width of 200 pixels you would put: [[DivisionLogo|pt=Div__action|width=200]]
as the merge field. For info on how to edit your invoice to include this merge field see: Merge Fields
- System Preferences - Business Details
- System Preferences - Abbreviations
- System Preferences - Timekeeping Options
- System Preferences - Quick Codes