To reassign matters, unfinished tasks, and participant roles from one user to another, you can use what we refer to as our "Reassign Login" tool.
A common example of when this might be used is an event in which the firm has to replace an outgoing member of their administrative staff. You would want to preserve any historic info (a file note left by your old office manager should still show as having been left by them) but you want all incomplete tasks to be assigned to that individual's replacement.
How to Reassign a Login
- Navigate to Admin.
- Click on the Users & Permissions tile.
- Click on Reassign User.
- Enter the name of the contact to whom the data is currently assigned.
- Then, select the name of the contact you want to assign the data to.
- Select the boxes corresponding with the data you would like to reassign.
- Click the Reassign button at the bottom of the page to save the changes.