This article will go through the process of creating steps for a workflow in Actionstep.
- Clicking on Admin.
- Click on the Matter Type tile.
- Select the matter type that you want to configure.
- Click on the Manage button in the workflow section.
- Click on the green Create new step button.
- Enter the Step name (For example - Initial Consultation.)
- Click Save.
You can add multiple steps by switching the Create multiple steps button to "on". By selecting this you can create all of your steps in one go - speeding up the process.
- Introduction to Workflows
- Configuring your Workflow
- Edit Workflow Step Screen
- Edit Workflow Step Screen - Accounting Restrictions